My name is Tania and I’m a para archer, currently on Talent Confirmation with the Archery GB squad. I first tried archery in 2010 and loved the idea of a sport in which made every competitor equal, whether male or female, able bodied or disabled. From the first try, I was hooked. This blog chronicles my journey as I train for the 2016 Paralympics in Rio and beyond.
- Selected for GB team at Dutch Para Archery Tournament, May 2015 – bronze medal, women’s recurve team
- Middlesex Indoor Championships, February 2015 – 1st place visitor, women’s recurve
- National Indoor Championships, December 2014 – highest ranking para archer, women’s recurve
- Kent Para Archery Championships, July 2014 – 1st place, women’s recurve
- Holder of 16 county records
Current set-up: Hoyt Grand Prix GMX riser, Hoyt Quattro limbs, Shibuya Ultima sight, Beiter clicker, Beiter pressure button, Shibuya Ultima arrow rest, Win & Win HMC22 stabilisation, Easton X10 arrows